Self Awareness S.E.E. - A Spiritual Journey of Expansion
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, your path at Unity begins with SEE courses. Classes may be taken for your own enjoyment or for SEE course credit. Either way, your experiences will enrich your everyday life, for the rest of your life. 10 SEE credits available per class.
Complete registration via the button below.
Classes are $60 each. If you wish to apply for S.E.E. credit, you do so through Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute (UWSI).
Register below or at the S.E.E. table in the hallway beginning Sunday, August 11th.
Dates: August 29, September 5,12,19 & 26
Self-awareness is necessary for optimal balance and functioning in life. To be self-aware is to realize the dimensions of self and the states of those dimensions. Human beings are more than physical body; they also have spiritual and soul (psyche) dimensions which are equally if not more important than the body. Students will explore the dimensions of self by studying various systems and techniques for self- awareness. They will become more conscious of: their attitudes, beliefs and ways of being; symptoms of stress and imbalance; healthy responses to stress and imbalance; and how to integrate spiritual principles to maintain balance and honor all facets of their being.
- Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and articulate current belief systems regarding key areas of life such as but not limited to health, finances, and relationship.
- Express personal values and integrity.
- Articulate and engage in areas of emotional literacy
- Increase effective communication skills to enhance relationships.
- Evaluate and personal stressors and formulate mediation strategies.
- Recognize obstacles to self-esteem and self-love and develop strategies for increasing consciousness in these areas.
- Develop awareness of cultural background and conditioning and how it impacts our worldview.
Required Text/Readings and where to purchase:
· Butterworth, Eric. 1982. In the Flow of Life. Unity Village Publisher, Unity Books. (Amazon PAPERBACK $13.95, or KINDLE $7.99)
· Hendricks, Gay. 2000. Conscious Living: Finding Joy in the Real World. San Francisco: Harper San Francisco. (Amazon PAPERBACK $12.65, or KINDLE $8.49)
There are a total of 5 classes in this program, and attendance in all 5 classes is required to receive S.E.E. Credit.
You may register more than one person, using the quantity fields beside the classes.
(between Preston and Hillcrest)
Dallas, TX 75230
|4-6pm Self Awareness with June Dillinger||$ 60.00|