August 16 - 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Welcome and Opening – Rev. James Buchanan
- Sound, Breath and Energy Meditation: Al Mahesh, Mike Wolverton & Shabaka Azibo
Mantra (Sound) and Yantra (Energy Body) combined scientifically creates Dynamic Energy. The session is based on teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda
- You will learn techniques and tools to energize the body at will
- You will learn power of breath and the profound impact on body-mind energy
- You will learn to use different types of breath (Pranayama) to bring awareness to the physical and emotional body
- Al Mahesh is a Certified Ananda Meditation Teacher and has been teaching yogic principles and practicing meditation since 1993. Originally from India, Al began the weekend meditations at UOD in April 2018.
- Mike Wolverton is an ordained Ananda Minister and been teaching Meditation for the past 26 years
- Shabaka Azibo is a Certified Ananda Meditation Teacher and been teaching meditation and Yoga for over a decade
Pathway to Wholeness: August 17 - 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mary Reed
Immerse & Uncover the “Wisdom within”with “Accidental” Mystic” Mary Reed
- Meditate to higher vibration, Individual guidance from ”Mystic” Mary Reed Group Interactive exercises Joyful loving experience
Concert with Cornell Kinderknecht Saturday - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m
Cornell Kinderknecht is an award-winning recording artist and performer of flutes and other woodwind instruments from around the world, including Native American style flute, bansuri flute from India, ocarina, recorder and bamboo flutes. Read about the instruments.
His original compositions and playing have been described as soothing, soaring, haunting, and playful with influences of Native America, the Middle East, India, and the Far East. His musical style draws from his experience in the areas of classical, pop, folk, jazz and world music.
Sunday 9 & 11 a.m. Services - Special Speaker Mary Reed
Don Drake closing Healing Circle: Sunday 12:30 – 1:15 p.m.