We’re proud of our involvement with our community in hosting the highest quality speakers, workshops, seminars, movies, and presentations involving a spiritual component.
Our primary purpose is to promote the spiritual enhancement of our congregants and community, however, if your primary purpose is to sell or promote a product for financial gain, then our location is not a good match for your needs.
- It is recommended that your proposal be submitted at least (6) six weeks prior to the proposed date for your event in order to be considered and reviewed. Depending on our schedule of events, we will still consider a request sent with less advance notice. Please check out our activities calendar to check available dates before contacting us.
- Event proposals are reviewed weekly. We typically will contact you within ten business days after we receive your proposal.
- Please supply any material or online material or links to videos or any other material that would be helpful for the events committee to consider. In some cases, we will need to see a video or other samples of your recent work before we can make a final decision.
- A workshop evaluation by the participants will be necessary following the workshop (not on rentals) to monitor the quality of our educational offerings. All workshops are evaluated by a survey of participants following the event to monitor the quality of all our educational offerings.
- Please note: events that are scheduled after normal business hours may require an additional facilities charge.)
If you have questions about whether your event might be appropriate for Unity of Dallas, about our facilities and services or the form, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone (972) 233-7106, Monday through Thursday.
If you are ready to fill out the form below to submit your information: